Property Disputes For NRIs

  • Home
  • /
  • Property Disputes For NRIs
Property Disputes For NRIs

If you're an NRI (non-resident Indian) and own property in India, it's essential to have a trusted legal partner who can help you manage property disputes, especially if you're residing overseas. OZINDIA LAW can provide you with the legal support you need to safeguard your property rights and handle any disputes that may arise.

Here are some of the property dispute services OZINDIA LAW can offer to NRI property owners:

  • Property Possession: OZINDIA LAW has NRI lawyers who can assist in cases where the property possession is challenged or disputed. We will represent you in court and ensure that your rights as the rightful owner are protected.

  • Tenant/Landlord Disputes: If you're experiencing issues with tenants, such as non-payment of rent or unauthorized occupation, OZINDIA LAW can provide legal advice in India and represent you in court to resolve the issue.

  • Property Injunctions: If you're facing issues such as unauthorized construction or encroachment on your property, OZINDIA LAW NRI lawyers can help you obtain an injunction to stop such activities.

  • Suite for Partitions: If you're co-owning a property with another party and wish to divide the property among the owners, OZINDIA LAW can assist you in filing a partition suit and ensure that your rights are protected during the division.

  • Title Search and Documentation: OZINDIA LAW has lawyers for NRIs who can help you conduct a title search on your property to ensure that the property's title is free from any encumbrances or liens. We can also assist in drafting the necessary legal documents for your property, such as sale deeds, lease agreements, and power of attorney.

OZINDIA LAW's team of experienced NRI lawyers can handle all legal aspects of your property disputes while you're overseas. We have some of the best lawyers in India who are reliable who can assure that your property rights are protected. Contact OZINDIA LAW today to learn more about how we can help you manage your property disputes in India.